[RZERC] FINAL RZERC Feedback on the Updated Plan for Continuing the Root KSK Rollover

Wessels, Duane dwessels at verisign.com
Wed Aug 1 16:45:23 UTC 2018

Peter,

For the record, this final sentence was present in the google doc when I asked the group for its review on July 19th, and it was also there in the version that Steve sent out for last call on July 26th.  It was not highlighted as controversial and we did not discuss it in particular during our call.

I do not feel strongly about this particular sentence.  We were asked to comment on the plan for resumption, not on any future rollovers, so yes it may be a bit out of scope.

DW