[RZERC] FINAL RZERC Feedback on the Updated Plan for Continuing the Root KSK Rollover

Russ Mundy mundy at tislabs.com
Mon Aug 6 08:01:39 UTC 2018

I think that Jim makes some excellent points in the email so I want to withdraw my previous +1 and support sending the previously agreed letter in that form.  I’m not sure if our procedures cover a ‘minority view’ letter but, if they do, and the group wants to send such a version perhaps the simplest solution would be to send a separate ‘minority view’ version without the sentence Peter objected to.

Russ