[RZERC] LAST CALL FOR COMMENTS: RZERC Feedback on the Update Plan for Continuing the Root KSK Rollover

Kim Davies kim.davies at iana.org
Fri Jul 27 16:24:11 UTC 2018

I am OK with this version. Thanks!

Additional grammar observations:
                Missing period in the final paragraph;
                Document variously uses “Root KSK”, “root zone KSK”, “root KSK”; “The RZERC” vs “RZERC”, etc. Needs editing for consistency.

kim

"RZERC on behalf of Carlos M. Martinez" <rzerc-bounces at icann.org<mailto:rzerc-bounces at icann.org> on behalf of carlos at lacnic.net<mailto:carlos at lacnic.net>> wrote:

Same !

On 27 Jul 2018, at 13:07, Howard Eland wrote:
+1.  Looks good to me.

-Howard

On Jul 26, 2018, at 10:51 PM, Russ Mundy <mundy at tislabs.com<mailto:mundy at tislabs.com>> wrote:

Steve, Thanks for sending the document for a final review.  I agree with Jim’s fixes and as far as I can see is good to go final after those changes.  Russ