[RZERC] RZERC Working Session [C] at ICANN62- AC Remote participation

Mario Aleman mario.aleman at icann.org
Mon Jun 25 12:26:35 UTC 2018

Dear RZERC,

Welcome to ICANN62 in Panama, if you are attending.

Please find below the remote participation details for our next RZERC Working Session during ICANN62. This is a CLOSED session and Adobe Connect requires a passcode to enter the AC room.

Monday, 25 June 2018

RZERC Working Session [C]
20:00 – 21:30 UTC / 3:00 – 4:30 PM local time| Conference room: METROPOLIS 2

https://participate.icann.org/pty62-metropolis2-9088

Passcode: 527526

Meeting time zone: UTC-5
See the time converter at: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html[timeanddate.com<https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html%5btimeanddate.com>]

Other relevant information:

Access to the Conference Centre at ICANN62:
From the Hard Rock Hotel, take the elevator to Level M1 and cross the Skywalk. Follow the red footsteps on the floor to the elevator and go to level 9. You will have arrived at registration and the main Foyer.
To return to the hotel, same elevator to level 2B. Follow the red feet in the opposite direction.

Access to the RZERC meeting room Metropolis 2:
Exit the Hard Rock Hotel, walk to the Radisson Hotel, take the elevator to Level 3 for Metropolis 2.

Venue Map: https://62.schedule.icann.org/floor_maps/2821?per_page=30&with[floor_map_id]=2821<https://62.schedule.icann.org/floor_maps/2821?per_page=30&with%5bfloor_map_id%5d=2821>

ICANN62 Main Page:
https://meetings.icann.org/en/panamacity62

I<https://meetings.icann.org/en/marrakech55/schedule-full>CANN62 Main Schedule:
https://62.schedule.icann.org

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me.

Best,

--
Mario A. Aleman
mario.aleman at icann.org