[RZERC] Doodle | RZERC Teleconference Call in September

Mario Aleman mario.aleman at icann.org
Thu Sep 20 20:48:25 UTC 2018

Dear RZERC,

In preparation for our next teleconference, it’s important that you all complete the Doodle given the agenda items to be discussed, in particular the RZM Evolution Study. Please complete by COB tomorrow Friday 21 September 2018.

https://doodle.com/poll/p9eqayusrrk53zfm [doodle.com]<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__doodle.com_poll_p9eqayusrrk53zfm&d=DwMGaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=EIZsRD5HkaWrY-IOAapEBdyRwuZLXAVNnDN6t_SaXlQ&m=oH8IbrxLXI0_zAhSCjAw4JA3fycVTzB7gHAeeJPjkLY&s=bOWyHl7ix4ay8UIUeFHvXYjF3P2I37nLzFGfy-OZLUQ&e=>

Also, please let us know your attendance confirmation to RZERC Sessions during ICANN63.

Thank you