[RZERC] Who will be at ICANN 64 in Kobe?

Wessels, Duane dwessels at verisign.com
Thu Jan 24 22:15:11 UTC 2019

RZERC members,

The next ICANN meeting is coming up and the staff is wonder if we should schedule any RZERC meetings.  Since it has been very quiet for RZERC I don't see the need for any public meetings.  But if a majority of us plan to be in Kobe then perhaps we can schedule a regular meeting there.

Also please let me know if you have any other reasons that RZERC should hold a regular meeting via teleconference in the coming months.

DW