[RZERC] RZERC "Happy Hour" | ICANN64 Kobe | Tuesday, 12 March 2019 at L'estacade Bar

Mario Aleman mario.aleman at icann.org
Fri Mar 8 02:02:40 UTC 2019

Dear RZERC,

Welcome to ICANN 64 | Community Forum from 9-14 March 2019 in Kobe, Japan. On-site registration opens today Friday, 08 March from 08:00 - 17:30 local time at Kope Portopia Hotel and Kobe International Conference Center.

As a reminder for the RZERC "happy hour" on Tuesday, 12 March 2019, we will meet at Bar L'estacade located at the Portopia Hotel main building 2F at 19:00 local time.

We look forward to seeing you on Tuesday.

Best,

--

Mario