[RZERC] PDF DRAFTS of RZERC Work Items

Danielle Rutherford danielle.rutherford at icann.org
Tue Dec 15 21:22:17 UTC 2020

Dear RZERC Members,

Please find attached to this email PDFs of our two draft work items. As discussed in today’s teleconference, you may distribute the PDFs to your appointing organization to solicit feedback. We will discuss feedback on these two items during the RZERC’s 19 January 2021 teleconference.

Please do not distribute the links to the google doc the RZERC has been editing. We will be keeping those links open for RZERC members only to provide comments. Please contact me off the mailing list if you need the google doc links.

Thanks,
Danielle Rutherford