[RZERC] RZERC February 2020 Teleconference

Danielle Rutherford danielle.rutherford at icann.org
Tue Feb 4 19:46:22 UTC 2020

Dear RZERC,

As discussed on last week’s call the next RZERC teleconference will be held on Tuesday, 18 February 2020 from 19:00 – 20:00 UTC. This is a Zoom meeting. I’ve sent out a calendar invite with all of the meeting details to everyone a few minutes before sending this email. Please let me know if you haven’t received the calendar invite or if you prefer to use a different email address to subscribe to calendar invites.

A draft agenda will be circulated next week; please also consider this a call for agenda items.

Reminder: The RZERC Chair selection process is ongoing and we are accepting nominations and self-nominations until 11 February 2020. You may send me an email at danielle.rutherford at icann.org<mailto:Danielle.rutherford at icann.org> if you would like to nominate someone for Chair.

Best,
Danielle Rutherford