[RZERC] RZERC Meeting in January 2020 and Beyond

Danielle Rutherford danielle.rutherford at icann.org
Thu Jan 9 21:09:28 UTC 2020

Dear RZERC,

Happy new year to all and welcome to Geoff!

Duane has proposed our next meeting time to be on Tuesday, 28 January 2020 from 1600-1700 UTC. Please let me know as soon as possible if you can make that meeting time. Once we have confirmed the time with everyone I will send out a calendar invite.

In addition to the January 2020 meeting we are going to set up a regular monthly meeting for 2020. Please indicate your general availability for a meeting time at the following doodle poll: https://doodle.com/poll/5zc2kbzzwm2v67zv

If anyone has any questions, please let me know.

Best,
Danielle Rutherford