[RZERC] RZERC Meeting in January 2020 and Beyond

Carlos Martinez carlos at lacnic.net
Fri Jan 10 20:45:36 UTC 2020

Works for me too.

Sent from a mobile device. Mis disculpas. Enviado desde un dispositivo
movil. On Fri, Jan 10, 2020 at 3:54pm, Howard Eland < heland at afilias.info
[heland at afilias.info] > wrote:
HI Danielle et. al.,

That time on the 28th works for me.

-Howard

<danielle.rutherford at icann.org> wrote:

 > Hi all,
 >
 > My apologies Geoff for not taking your time zone into consideration with
that first suggestion.

 > All, we are changing the proposed January meeting to Tuesday, 28 January
2020 from 19:00-20:00 UTC. Please let me know as soon as possible if you
can make that meeting time. Once we have confirmed the time with everyone I
will send out a calendar invite.

 > I've also updated the doodle poll with later options for the general
meeting availability. If you've already completed the poll, please visit
the link again and resubmit your information. Link to doodle poll:
https://doodle.com/poll/5zc2kbzzwm2v67zv

<rzerc-bounces at icann.org on behalf of jim at rfc1035.com> wrote:

 >> On 10 Jan 2020, at 05:31, Geoff Huston <gih902 at gmail.com> wrote:
 >>
 >> this works for me _JUST_ (its 3am local time)
 >
 > Perhaps we should choose a different time slot that'll be less
unreasonable for Geoff's location, say 12:00 or 20:00 UTC?

with the ICANN Privacy Policy
(https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.icann.org_privacy_policy&d=DwICAg&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=olNnQJ4UzOUwSJ2n1_KouTJBHRsH-2mgIOTtJio2504Y053tkLwJdvFDtrAlll0p&m=-IwBn8tDHJbMw87AWhyPmJ6xXWV3IypO-8KZUFTKH1g&s=VKAheDYWSxtiZLLr48HGCRDQIqQfM2KYECXWQ6eL3g8&e=
) and the website Terms of Service
(https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.icann.org_privacy_tos&d=DwICAg&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=olNnQJ4UzOUwSJ2n1_KouTJBHRsH-2mgIOTtJio2504Y053tkLwJdvFDtrAlll0p&m=-IwBn8tDHJbMw87AWhyPmJ6xXWV3IypO-8KZUFTKH1g&s=iv7jyhcSvtSEyOrfh0s9ITHBzHq5PZTLjEQveyM36ew&e=
). You can visit the Mailman link above to change your membership status or
configuration, including unsubscribing, setting digest-style delivery or
disabling delivery altogether (e.g., for a vacation), and so on.