[RZERC] RZERC 21 July Teleconference Agenda

Wessels, Duane dwessels at verisign.com
Thu Jul 16 21:04:01 UTC 2020

Danielle has sent out the proposed agenda.  If there is anything else we discuss next week please let myself or Danielle know.

It looks like there has been no activity on the google document links that were sent out after our previous meeting.  I would encourage everyone to take a look and add comments or suggestions.

On the document about signing root-servers.net, I have the impression that RZERC wants to ask other ICANN groups (probably SSAC and RSSAC) to take another look at this.  This could happen one of two ways: (1) a letter from the chair of RZERC to the chair(s) of the other group(s); or (2) no action at all from RZERC and the appropriate representatives can bring it up directly to the other groups.  I'd like to have this decided during our next meeting.  If you will not be able to attend please express your opinion on the list.

On the document about adding protections (e.g. ZONEMD) to the root zone, I think RZERC is willing to publish a document about this.  Such a document would be based on the proposed text but perhaps needs some changes. If you have changes to propose please add them to the google doc if possible, or at least provide them in a written form so that we can make progress on that document.

If you need the document links again, or a PDF copy, please let Danielle know.

DW