[RZERC] rzerc-zone-protection-recommendations

Wessels, Duane dwessels at verisign.com
Mon Oct 19 17:37:34 UTC 2020

All,

Daniel and I had a brief call to discuss his comments on this document.  Since Daniel was not on the committee while this document was being developed, I provided some of the background to how we got to this point.  From our discussion I made a small number of editorial changes to the document to address his concerns.  We can go over these changes in our call tomorrow.

DW