[RZERC] Recommendations Regarding Signing Root Zone Name Server Data

Wessels, Duane dwessels at verisign.com
Mon Oct 19 17:51:04 UTC 2020

For our document on signing root zone name server data, the latest draft is attached, and the google doc link is:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DBTdFbHfmmu29hpoSGxh8aUD1Snjgx7hd0_IRhoHKK4/edit

This version incorporates changes from our discussion last month, as well as the comments from Daniel on this list.  There are two outstanding items at this time:

1) ICANN OCTO had some comments about the fourth paragraph of the Discussion section and said they would provide some alternative wording there.

2) Howard is suggesting to remove (what is now) Recommendation 3.

DW