[RZERC] RZERC002 and RZERC003 Understandings for Review

Danielle Rutherford danielle.rutherford at icann.org
Mon Apr 26 23:53:39 UTC 2021

Dear RZERC,

As a follow up to last week’s meeting I’ve prepared a google doc of the RZERC002 and RZERC003 understandings for members to comment on and review between now and the 18 May 2021 teleconference. You should be able to access this document and comment anonymously without a google account. Members may also discuss the understandings and possible clarifying comments on the mailing list.

Link to spreadsheet of understandings: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1FciQfWmarQWWMyudInett6Nkxd7xZAik7xHKidZykn4/edit?usp=sharing

We also discussed the possibility of inviting the OCTO SME to join the next call to discuss the advice items and understandings. Please let me know by COB everywhere Friday, 30 April 2021, if you have any objections to inviting an OCTO staff member to join the call. If there are no objections then I will proceed with an invitation.

Best,
Danielle