[RZERC] Poll open for RZERC Chair Election

Kim Davies kim.davies at iana.org
Thu Mar 18 23:46:16 UTC 2021

Colleagues,

For similar reasons to those expressed by Kaveh on the last committee call, I will abstain from voting in this election. PTI is represented here, I believe, to advance proposals and to discuss their practical impact on operations in the committee’s deliberations. I do not want to be seen as interfering in what is essentially a community-driven selection process for the chair role.

kim