[RZERC] RZERC002 Understandings for Review

Danielle Rutherford danielle.rutherford at icann.org
Fri May 21 22:38:59 UTC 2021

Dear RZERC,

AS a follow up from this month’s meeting, I am sending out the RZERC002 understandings for final review based on our discussion on Tuesday. The final response to the ICANN org review team is available at this link and attached as a PDF: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1FciQfWmarQWWMyudInett6Nkxd7xZAik7xHKidZykn4/edit?usp=sharing

The next steps for these advice items will be for ICANN org to issue an updated statement of understanding for the RZERC to confirm. Once the Understandings are approved by RZERC, ICANN org can move the items to Phase 3 | Evaluate & Consider.

Please let me know if you have any objections to the proposed response by COB everywhere Tuesday, May 25.

Thank you,
Danielle Rutherford