[RZERC] RZERC Charter Review Process

Geoff Huston gih at apnic.net
Wed Jan 19 01:10:41 UTC 2022

section 5 - The first sentence is somewhat misleading - the enumerated list is not a list of the roles of the review team. It is a good description of the intended review process. I suggest changing the first sentence to read:

"The review process is proposed include the following actions:”

thanks,

  Geoff