[RZERC] RZERC Charter Review Teleconference Agenda

Danielle Rutherford danielle.rutherford at icann.org
Fri Mar 11 02:32:35 UTC 2022

Hello RZERC,

I have been discussing the RZERC Charter Review kick off with Tim and he has decided for the March teleconference to serve as the official kick off for the Charter review. The RZERC will resume its normal monthly teleconferences on 19 April 2022. Below is the proposed agenda for RZERC Charter Review Teleconference #1. I will update the calendar invite momentarily.

For your informational purposes I put together an information packet summarizing several key background documents related to RZERC’s history and original charter development, available here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_aUyHr3t2Eee_BO-rS51VU8ouS9k-fA9v-v_eNFujKo/edit?usp=sharing. I’ve also attached the current RZERC charter for your reference. You do not need to review these by Tuesday, but you may find this list helpful throughout the review process.

Best,
Danielle

RZERC Charter Review Teleconference #1
Tuesday, 15 March 2022 | 19:00-20:00 UTC

Agenda

  1.  Agenda Review
  2.  Administration
     *   Regular meeting time for RZERC Charter Review
  3.  Discussion Items
     *   RZERC Charter Review Work Plan
     *   Topic Scoping Review Exercise Results
  4.  AOB