[RZERC] RZERC Charter Review Meeting on 3 May

Geoff Huston gih at apnic.net
Tue May 24 20:07:58 UTC 2022

Following referral of this question to the SSAC, I can convey the response
that for SSAC the view is that a rough consensus is appropriate, bolstered by
procedural controls and documentation that underlie the path taken to reach
this rough consensus. The onus is on the chair to ensure that there has been
a full and complete airing of all the issues during the path to achieve this
rough consensus.

thanks,

  Geoff