[RZERC] RZERC002 study

Wessels, Duane dwessels at verisign.com
Fri Apr 12 15:44:17 UTC 2024

Thanks for following up.  That sounds good to me.

DW

From: Kim Davies <kim.davies at iana.org>
Date: Friday, April 12, 2024 at 8:10 AM
To: Duane Wessels <dwessels at verisign.com>, "rzerc at icann.org" <rzerc at icann.org>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [RZERC] RZERC002 study

Caution: This email originated from outside the organization. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

Hi Duane, Hi all,

I don’t know much about this work but I made some enquiries. I’m told that the study is likely to be ready to share around mid-May and those responsible suggest that after then would be a good time to have a discussion within RZERC.

kim