[SOAC-Leaders-ICANNMeeting-Planning] Lunch meeting - ICANN62 SOAC Scheduling Kick-off

Rod Rasmussen rod at rodrasmussen.com
Sun Mar 11 20:47:51 UTC 2018

Susie,

Fortunately, I am free at this time and can make this meeting and will be there.  I would kindly request that we please get this scheduled far more in advance so those of us that schedule lunch meetings or have other meetings during the day when this might get scheduled can adequately plan to attend this one.  That would be much appreciated!  I note with more than a little irony that it’s the meeting planning meeting that is being scheduled quite late. ;-)

Cheers,

Rod Rasmussen
SSAC Chair