[social-media-wg] Deadline Tonight - Call for Volunteers - Sprout Social Testing

Peter Knight ptknight at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 20:31:27 UTC 2015

I am willing to help test, Ariel, but if this opportunity includes only
people physically present in Singapore, that will not be possible. If it
would be for remote participants (in at least some sessions), count me in.

Best regards,

Peter

----
Peter T. Knight, Ph.D.
Economista e Estrategista de eTransformação
Socio fundador, pesquisador e membro do Conselho Diretor, Instituto Fernand
 Braudel de Economia Mundial http://braudel.org.br
http://br.linkedin.com/in/petertknight
Skype: <minhoco2005>
Facebook: www.facebook.com/peter.t.knight