[social-media-wg] Your feedback: Social Media Opening Slide for ICANN57

Ariel Liang ariel.liang at icann.org
Wed Oct 26 21:58:32 UTC 2016

Hi Mwendwa,

Thank you for the swift response!

One of our members (Paola Pérez) help build the Instagram account in ICANN54 Buenos Aires, but it hasn’t been very active since then due to the nature of our content and the bandwidth to manage the account (photo content is quite rare except during ICANN meeting time). We have about 90 followers on that Instagram account so far.

The Working Group hasn’t got a chance to develop an Instagram strategy to understand the goal for maintaining that presence, audience to target, and tactics to push out content. Perhaps it would be a potential project to pursue in the future.

Thank you,

Ariel