[social-media-wg] TOMORROW / Meeting Invitation: At-Large Social Media Working Group Call on Wednesday, 11 July 2018 at 22:30 UTC

Shreedeep Rayamajhi weaker41 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 05:24:01 UTC 2018

Warm Greeting from the  Asia Pacific School of Internet Governance 2018

My apologizes, I am at the APSIG 2018 in Thailand and the time is too early
here for the meeting. I will try to join if not please consider this as my
apologize.

Regards,

*Shreedeep Rayamajhi *

*ICT4D Consultant | Editor Rayznews Founder Learn Internet Governance *
[image: Professionally Connect with SR]
<https://np.linkedin.com/in/shreedeeprayamajhi>
+1(301)485-9395(US)

*DISCLAIMER:* This message is intended only for the recipient. If you are
not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying,
information is strictly prohibited.