[social-media-wg] Thank you all for your support in SMWG ICANN68

Glenn McKnight mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 16:29:37 UTC 2020

HI Folks
A while ago   Shree and I did a presentation on Twitter. Unfortunately our
presentation was limited to 10 minutes  and we also spoke about a session
on Instagram
We need to discuss  redoing the slideshow for Twitter properly
Glenn McKnight, MA
Virtual School of Internet Governance
Chief Information Officer
www.virtualsig.org
*YOUR SOURCE FOR INTERNET GOVERNANCE EDUCATION *