[social-media-wg] Promo cards and everything we need for the upcoming ICANN69

Jonathan Zuck JZuck at innovatorsnetwork.org
Sun Oct 4 20:12:58 UTC 2020

Yes, video will be done this week!

Jonathan Zuck
Executive Director
Innovators Network Foundation
www.InnovatorsNetwork.org<http://www.InnovatorsNetwork.org>
________________________________
From: Natalia Filina <filinafilka at gmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, October 4, 2020 2:26:12 PM
To: social-media-wg <social-media-wg at atlarge-lists.icann.org>; Jonathan Zuck <JZuck at innovatorsnetwork.org>
Cc: ICANN At-Large Staff <staff at atlarge.icann.org>
Subject: Promo cards and everything we need for the upcoming ICANN69

Dear team,
Well, the ICANN69 meeting is beginning tomorrow!

I am sending you prepared promo cards to start our ICANN69 SoMe campaign.

1. Before the start of each week, we will post a schedule of our sessions for the upcoming ICANN69 week.

2. For each session I am making a promo card in English (and Russian if the session is supported by a Russian translation). The link should be included to the post and to be clickable. That's why I didn't put links in images.
I kindly ask you to help me with the translation of the text part into other languages.
I prepared the card "Ask At-Large". If there is 1 post on ICANNAtLarge Twitter  then during the meeting we can make many reposts (unlimited number of times) with our notes in post.

@Jonathan is preparing a promo video. Jonathan, thank you so much. Please give us an update and tell us can we put videos on social media at the beginning of the week 12-15 Oct 2020?

@Lilian, please share with us the most popular hashtags for usage (related to At-Large issues and session`s topics).

Dear @all,
I gently encourage you to provide the useful information in your RALOs to have a great support for our SoMe activities.

P.S.: If any promo materials need to be corrected please tell me, I will update it.

Sincerely,
Natalia Filina

Secretary of EURALO
https://atlarge.icann.org/alses/euralo