[social-media-wg] ICANN69 At-Large SoMe plan

Natalia Filina filinafilka at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 07:18:57 UTC 2020

Dear team,

I am happy to greet you and start our discussion of the SoMe plan (and get
started!).
The draft of SoMe plan for Autumn 2020 was prepared for two big
events(ICANN69 and IGF2020), but the second part is still empty, we will
first focus on *ICANN69 *and will bring our best practice into the second
part).
https://docs.google.com/document/d/11ULE1cUSrFbRPWlOSoOdb767gV_oj4nfMg_czY83hgk/edit?usp=sharing
(you have an editing access).

The SoMe plan will help us work in a coordinated manner and understand how
we will evaluate our efforts.
Please put your comments, edits, and additions.
Please enter responsible names and deadlines in the Action Items table.

When you will review the plan, I kindly ask you to estimate the potential
of our comrades (Funny word from Sovien Union-) and decide to whom we can
delegate some of the work in each RALO (and I guess we always ask to
support us our Fellows and NextGen people).

I suggest that our work on preparation will be maintained by emails (in
this case I will not miss any important ideas, details and comments).

I also suggest setting up a deadline for approving the SOME plan - *25
September
2020.*
And we will start working-)

Sincerely,