[social-media-wg] At-Large promo video for ICANN79

Natalia Filina filinafilka at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 06:17:03 UTC 2024

Dear Levy, Adebunmi, Akinbo, team,
Thank you very much for your ideas and suggestions, they sound like an
enhancement of the reach capability. Great team work, looks like a very
professional strategy❤!

Dear @Adebunmi AKINBO <akinbo.adebunmi at gmail.com> great suggestions and
questions (agree with you). I guess Denise may answer about a schedule for
posting, hashtags, general email contact for getting info.

Dear @Denise de alcantara-hochbaum <denise.hochbaum at gmail.com> maybe we may
add these recommendations to the wiki page?

(in previous years, we made a short presentation about which social media
strategy would be most effective before ICANN meeting. I think we should
return to this practice because all the questions above were disclosed in
the presentation with some specific points for certain meeting).

Best,
Natalia