[Ssr2-coordination] [Ssr2-review] ACTION: Please share Jan/Feb availability
jennifer.bryce at icann.org
Fri Nov 9 17:11:48 UTC 2018
Dear SSR2 leadership,
At the 17:00 UTC deadline today, only the below information has been shared from team members regarding Jan/Feb 2019 availability. As discussed, we will add this as an agenda item for Monday’s leadership meeting to confirm the Doodle poll for distribution to the team.
* I am available any dates between January 4 to January 26 for the meeting.
* After January 26, I prefer any dates that comprise the two days of Friday and Saturday, either side of the meeting.
* Thus far, I am pretty much open in January and February. That is likely to change as the dates draw closer. I would prefer weekdays for the meeting.
* Difficult to predict unavailable dates as we don’t have the schedule for next year calendar in our office. However, I do not prefer having a meeting on Friday evening or on Saturday as they are reserved for worshipping.
From: Ssr2-review <ssr2-review-bounces at icann.org> on behalf of Jennifer Bryce <jennifer.bryce at icann.org>
Date: Thursday, November 8, 2018 at 4:58 PM
To: SSR2 <ssr2-review at icann.org>
Subject: [Ssr2-review] ACTION: Please share Jan/Feb availability
Dear SSR2 RT members,
To assist with planning a face-to-face meeting in January or February 2019, please send an email to ssr2-staff at icann.org<mailto:ssr2-staff at icann.org> by 17:00 UTC on Friday 9 November to:
* Indicate any dates during which you are unavailable to attend a face-to-face meeting during January or February 2019
* Note any other preferences (eg. weekends preferred).
As discussed on the call today, the meeting location and is yet to be determined. Based on the above information from team members, we will circulate a Doodle poll to the team next week to determine preferred dates, and location options.
Senior Reviews Coordinator
Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN)
Email: jennifer.bryce at icann.org
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the ssr2-coordination