[Ssr2-coordination] [Ssr2-review] ACTION: Please share Jan/Feb availability

Jennifer Bryce jennifer.bryce at icann.org
Fri Nov 9 17:11:48 UTC 2018

Dear SSR2 leadership,

At the 17:00 UTC deadline today, only the below information has been shared from team members regarding Jan/Feb 2019 availability. As discussed, we will add this as an agenda item for Monday’s leadership meeting to confirm the Doodle poll for distribution to the team.

Naveed:

  *   I am available any dates between January 4 to January 26 for the meeting.
  *   After January 26, I prefer any dates that comprise the two days of Friday and Saturday, either side of the meeting.

Norm:

  *   Thus far, I am pretty much open in January and February.  That is likely to change as the dates draw closer. I would prefer weekdays for the meeting.

Matogoro:

  *   Difficult to predict unavailable dates as we don’t have the schedule for next year calendar in our office. However, I do not prefer having a meeting on Friday evening or on Saturday as they are reserved for worshipping.

Best,
Jennifer