[Ssr2-coordination] Draft SSR2 invite to meet in Marrakech

Jennifer Bryce jennifer.bryce at icann.org
Mon Apr 15 14:01:05 UTC 2019

Dear SSR2 leadership,

Below is a draft note for your review, that you may wish to send to community leaders regarding a meeting in Marrakech. We can discuss this on our call today.

Best,
Jennifer
---
Sent on behalf of Russ Housley, SSR2 Review Team Chair

Dear ICANN community leaders,

The SSR2 Review Team<https://community.icann.org/x/AE6AAw> will be at ICANN65 in Marrakech, where we will share our draft findings and recommendations with the community. On behalf of the Review Team, I would like to extend an invitation to meet in Marrakech and share input on our work. The team can join your community’s scheduled meeting/s, or arrange a separate meeting if preferred.

The SSR2 Review Team is reviewing security, operational stability and resiliency matters relating to ICANN's coordination of the Internet's system of unique identifiers. Our Terms of Reference can be found here<https://community.icann.org/display/SSR/Terms+of+Reference?preview=/66061139/93129027/SSR2-Terms%20of%20Reference-Final%202018-Sep-1%5B2%5D.docx>. The review team welcomes input on all of its activities via email to input-to-ssr2rt at icann.org<mailto:input-to-ssr2rt at icann.org> (publicly archived list).

Please, do let us know if it will be possible to connect in Marrakech. I look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Russ Housley
Chair, SSR2 Review Team

--