[Ssr2-coordination] For review: SSR2 draft blog

Jennifer Bryce jennifer.bryce at icann.org
Thu Jan 31 00:44:31 UTC 2019

Dear SSR2 leadership team,

I hope you all had uneventful travels home from LA. It was nice to see you all in person!

Attached is a draft blog to update the community on the RT’s progress in LA and plans for Kobe. Please review and share any edits/comments you have ahead of Monday’s leadership call (4 February). Per the process we have followed before, we will plan to publish this to ICANN.org, and share via email with the SO/ACs/SG/Cs.

Best,
Jennifer
--
Jennifer Bryce