[Ssr2-review] Facilitator contract deliverables
jennifer.bryce at icann.org
Thu Jul 26 07:54:44 UTC 2018
I am sending the below message to the review team on behalf of Phil Khoury.
An Action Item from July 19th Team meeting was to share the key deliverables of my contract with ICANN as the facilitator for the Review team. The following is verbatim extract from the Contract:
* Conduct remote one-to-one interviews with all Review Team members and other key stakeholders by July 6, 2018; draft 3 - 4 page summary of issues raised, consequences for (team) sessions and future working, and circulate to Review Team.
* Draft objectives, session plan and success indicators – test with key advisers.
* Develop agenda for a 3-day face-to-face meeting in Brussels at a date to be determined
* Attend meeting in Brussels and facilitate work of the Review Team in selecting leadership, developing a workplan and scope of work.
* Develop detailed facilitation session plan.
* Draft summary of proceeding.
* Report back to ICANN staff, SO/AC Chairs, and / or the ICANN Board.
Note that almost all of this text was based directly on my suggested scope of work provided in the initial proposal – which was written in heroic ignorance of the facts (! as for all good consulting proposals). Please also note that I have committed to you all that I will provide the final report to the Review Team before it is finalised to go to parties mentioned in the last dot point. Happy to answer questions at the next team teleconference.
Senior Reviews Coordinator
Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN)
Email: jennifer.bryce at icann.org
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Ssr2-review