[Ssr2-review] SSR2 1 Nov agenda and f2f action items
jennifer.bryce at icann.org
Wed Oct 31 11:15:42 UTC 2018
Dear SSR2 RT members,
It was good to see some of you in person last week in Barcelona - I hope your travels home or onwards were uneventful. Below, please find the agenda for tomorrow’s SSR2 plenary meeting, and the draft action items from the face-to-face meeting at ICANN63.
Agenda: Thursday 1 November at 14:00 UTC
1. Welcome, roll call, SOI updates
* Staff to provide update to team regarding the Jan/Feb 2019 face-to-face meeting
2. Work plan<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1as7wZJ215HhNSmwEhXEPTWg_8AjlU7OOtzIzkzOXaAA/edit> - approve the updated work plan ready to go to the Board
3. Update on SSR1 recommendations<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1qUxV4L-gS5xHmC4QQPGRk81MgQuhQvsbnEU7xxe8DDY/edit> work to date and outstanding
4. Internal SSR - team to sign up to topics<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Eaj92r_ZbGBqO-2t3-tJv4Teqtix20Dly7C14XKj4eg/edit#heading=h.gjdgxs> and needed information
5. Review External SSR topics (KC working on document).
7. Confirm action items / decisions reached
Draft action items: 21 & 24 October 2018 SSR2 face-to-face meeting, ICANN63 Barcelona (also attached)
A record of the meeting can be found on the wiki here: https://community.icann.org/x/6Qy8BQ
Day 1 - Sunday 21 October 2018
* ACTION ITEM: Staff to update and finalize Engagement Session slides based on RT comments (COMPLETE)
* ACTION ITEM: Staff to re-circulate to list any questions requiring clarification from RT and continue to pursue answers to outstanding questions/update delivery dates as required.
* ACTION ITEM: Scott to send question regarding recommendation 15 to staff via email (COMPLETE)
* ACTION ITEM: Review Team members to complete text in Google doc for each SSR1 recommendation ahead of Wednesday 24 October meeting (COMPLETE)
* ACTION ITEM: Staff to update Wednesday 24 October meeting agenda and circulate to RT along with background materials (COMPLETE)
Day 2 – Wednesday 24 October 2018
* ACTION ITEM: Staff to provide all RT members with access to Trello and remove RT members who have resigned (COMPLETE).
* ACTION ITEM: Staff to circulate CCT briefing slides to the SSR2 RT (COMPLETE).
* ACTION ITEM: KC, Eric and any other volunteers to work on moving topics from DNS SSR topics<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KWvdcZ2g8hBxUzvzPqgzVmsT4RZ5CbIo-N2IpUUYuAw/edit#heading=h.gjdgxs> document to SSR2 work steam topics<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Eaj92r_ZbGBqO-2t3-tJv4Teqtix20Dly7C14XKj4eg/edit?usp=sharing> document.
* ACTION ITEM: Review Team to determine next steps for work stream 4 (future challenges). Team discussed including moving relevant topics to other work streams, or shortening the list of items to address and rebranding the work steam.
* ACTION ITEM: Staff to research options for RT to book-end the ICANN64 meeting in Kobe with face-to-face meetings.
* ACTION ITEM: Staff to research options for the RT to have a face-to-face meeting in late January or February 2019, and circulate a Doodle poll to RT with options.
* ACTION ITEM: Staff to update work plan based on RT notes in the Google sheet and circulate to RT.
* ACTION ITEM: Staff to create first draft of SSR2 post-ICANN63 blog and share with leadership for initial edits.
* ACTION ITEM: Staff to send a note to the Review Team notifying them to the end of daylight savings time and impact on call time. Review Team members to advise any objections to keeping the call at 14:00 UTC by Friday 26 October EOD (COMPLETE).
Senior Reviews Coordinator
Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN)
Email: jennifer.bryce at icann.org
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: SSR2 ICANN63 Action Items.docx
Size: 141847 bytes
Desc: SSR2 ICANN63 Action Items.docx
More information about the Ssr2-review