[Ssr2-review] [EXT] SSR2 agenda 23 May
KABarrett at oas.org
Thu May 23 11:32:16 UTC 2019
We are hosting our annual secretariat meeting today and tomorrow so I won’t be able to attend the call today. I reviewed the assignments for me and will work on them this weekend. Look forward to seeing the next steps.
Have a great memorial weekend for us folks here and for everyone else have a good one :)
Cybersecurity Policy Specialist
Organization of American States
On May 22, 2019, at 4:38 AM, Jennifer Bryce <jennifer.bryce at icann.org<mailto:jennifer.bryce at icann.org>> wrote:
CAUTION: EXTERNAL SENDER
Dear SSR2 RT members,
Below is the agenda for the next SSR2 plenary call, scheduled for Thursday 23 May at 14:00 UTC.
1. Welcome, roll call, SOI updates
2. Brief recap of Brussels meeting
3. Team member questions or issues to flag for team discussion re: merging and editing recommendations exercise
* Confirm next steps and timeline for consolidating text
5. Confirm action items, decisions reached
MSSI Associate Project Manager
Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN)
Email: jennifer.bryce at icann.org<mailto:jennifer.bryce at icann.org>
Ssr2-review mailing list
Ssr2-review at icann.org<mailto:Ssr2-review at icann.org>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Ssr2-review