[Strat-plan-2013] Get to the Top of Google -- Free SEO Tools Webinar

Jason McDonald jasoneg345 at att.net
Fri Dec 11 11:47:54 UTC 2009

Hello,

Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is all about how you can manipulate
Google, Yahoo, Bing or other search engines to place your company and your
information at the top of their search results.  When your customers
search for your 'keywords' - are you on Page 1? Page 10? Page 101?

In this free optimization webinar, I identify the top 10 free tools
for climbing to the top of the major search engines.  Tools like free
XML site map generators.  Tools that let you see trends in keywords
- such as the rise (and fall) of Zhu Zhu pets or Cash for clunkers.
Tools that you can put to use in your business tomorrow to help you get
Google-generated sales leads -

 http://free-seo-webinar.org/1/webinar.html?strat-plan-2013@icann.org

Why am I qualified to teach this?  I have over 14 years experience
promoting companies on the Web, not to mention a Ph.D. (OK, it was in
Political Science...) and then a route to tech journalism here in the
Silicon Valley.

Hope you can join me at this free optimization webinar / tools on Google
+ Bing + Yahoo.  No cost to you - just great free tools and 1 hour spent
helping you improve your sales leads channels in these tough times.

I hope you can make it.  It will be well worth your time!

Best regards,

Jason McDonald

 - - - - -
Hate getting email like this one?  Click to stop:
 http://free-seo-webinar.org/stop.html?strat-plan-2013@icann.org
 http://free-seo-webinar.org/images/b/1.jpg

 The funniest things are the forbidden.
  - Mark Twain, Notebook, 1879