[SubPro-IRT] Cancellation of 5 December meeting

Anne ICANN anneicanngnso at gmail.com
Mon Dec 4 20:38:33 UTC 2023

Thanks Lars.  I was in the SPS meeting in DC last week on Nov 30 but
reviewed the Zoom recording.  Regarding efficiencies, I believe it is
useful to review the new AGB language in the IRT meetings as it becomes
available rather than relying on email alone and input received to drafts
in a format other than the meetings.  The reason is that everyone should be
familiar with the topics and the questions that were raised before the
language goes out for public comment.  We don't want to be getting a bunch
of public comment on issues that the full IRT has already considered and
hopefully the live IRT sessions are the most effective method for
addressing the questions raised in the Google doc and otherwise.

Agree with you it may be appropriate to reexamine working methods in San
Juan, but for now, I would stick with the tools we are using.

Thank you,
Anne
Anne Aikman-Scalese
GNSO Councilor