[SubPro-IRT] REMINDER | SubPro IRT Meeting #23 | 19 December 2023, 14:00-15:00 UTC

Mike Rodenbaugh mike at rodenbaugh.com
Thu Dec 21 17:28:56 UTC 2023

Hi Nigel,

Cultural, religious or competition grounds should be a sort of sensitivity
and/or national law that should be specified in the EW, so the applicant
has some specific guidance as to what is the concern raised.

Thanks,
Mike

[image: Logo]

Mike Rodenbaugh

address:

548 Market Street, Box 55819

San Francisco, CA 94104

email:

mike at rodenbaugh.com

phone:

+1 (415) 738-8087
*WORLD TRADEMARK REVIEW "WTR 1000" Top Global TM Counsel*
*2012 to present
[Book a Meeting <https://www.cloudhq.net/meeting/ZSiUwZwDtKZkEiLrdb5>]*