[SubPro-IRT] Late Deliverable

Lars Hoffmann lars.hoffmann at icann.org
Thu Jul 20 17:36:43 UTC 2023

Dear members of the SubPro IRT,

I hope this email finds you well. We made a lot of progress on the flow chart for the predictability framework however, we will not be able to share it with the group before the weekend. We had an another internal walkthrough today and stumbled across a number of issues that we need to take another look at before we can share. As tomorrow is a public holiday in Belgium, we will try our very best to get it to you on Monday during European office hours.

On Monday we will also share the initial draft AGB text on Topic 10: Freedom of Expression.

Again, I am very sorry to not be able to send you the flow chart sooner.
Very best.
Lars