[SubPro-IRT] REMINDER | SubPro IRT Meeting #2 | 23 May 2023, 20:00-21:00 UTC

Anne ICANN anneicanngnso at gmail.com
Tue May 23 13:40:47 UTC 2023

Apologies as I thought this meeting was occurring at the same time as last
week.  Also sending my apologies as I have a conflict with the later
meeting time on his particular day (not a recurring conflict).

I briefly reviewed the attached Work Plan and it appears the timeline for
the  launch of the next round - May 2026 - is a bit long.  Still wondering
whether we could create two work streams for the eight modules - four
modules per workstream - or whether these have to be sequential.  ICANN
Staff may have certain underlying reasons for a sequential work plan,
however.

The above are my only comments on the Work Plan. Many thanks to staff for
getting this together for today's meeting.

I'll be sure to review the recording.
Anne
Anne Aikman-Scalese
GNSO Councilor