[SubPro-IRT] Work Plan is way too conservative and we need to do better......

John Gbadamosi john at mediarightsagenda.org
Wed May 24 08:36:20 UTC 2023

Dear All,

I apologize for my absence during yesterday's webinar. Due to important
official commitments, I was unable to attend. I was travelling at the time,
and the unstable internet connection made it impossible for me to join the
meeting. I kindly request access to the recorded version of the webinar, as
I would like to catch up on the discussions that took place.

<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>