[SubPro-IRT] Work Plan is way too conservative and we need to do better......

Sam Lanfranco samlanfranco at gmail.com
Wed May 24 12:54:27 UTC 2023

Following up on Mike Rodenbaugh’scomment that “/This IRT group is
supposed to implement policy, not revisit and make policy”, /*m**aybe*
the group should assign someone (staffor group member) as a “/line
referee/” to act as an interlocutor with the responsibility of reminding
us when we seem to drift too far into the policy woods.

Sam L.

--
Sam Lanfranco, Prof Emeritus, York University, Internet Ecologist & Farmer;
Web23.io; AshPiedmont Farm, South Bay, Prince Edward County, Ontario, Canada