[SubPro-IRT] Materials for 30 May 2023

Lars Hoffmann lars.hoffmann at icann.org
Fri May 26 17:47:54 UTC 2023

Hi everyone!
I was just informed that at the moment you cannot access the drive folders, just the documents. We will work on a fix. In the meantime, the google document<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1wFZvHTnCDvr9uAAqtqgWf1Ikf_fJd6M2Fxddbi-yf2s/edit> (the only file in that folder for now) should be accessible to all IRT members.
Best Lars