[SubPro-IRT] Tomorrow's Call

Lars Hoffmann lars.hoffmann at icann.org
Mon Oct 16 18:14:54 UTC 2023

Dear members of the IRT,

I regret to inform you that we will have to cancel tomorrow’s meeting. We are still finetuning the text on Reserved Names and on Applications Assessed in Round and we will bring these back to the IRT in the meetings after ICANN78. We will have the topics of Application Comment ready for review on Saturday in Hamburg; face-to-face for those travelling – dial-in will be available.

We have also taken note of the helpful discussion on geo names on the list and will provide a proposal on the issue discussed after ICANN78.

I am looking forward to our discussion in Hamburg.
Safe travels to those attending ICANN78 in person!
Very best Lars