[SubPro-IRT] Request to Join: ICANN Implementation Review Team (IRT)

Russell Woruba russell.woruba at ict.gov.pg
Wed Oct 25 11:47:45 UTC 2023

Dear IRT,

I’m GAC Representative from Papua New Guinea and keen to join the ICANN Implementation Review Team on Application Support.
Looking forward to contributing where I can.

Sincerely,

Mr. Russell Woruba
Deputy Secretary
Digital Government and Information Delivery
Department of Information & Communication Technology
Level 3, Tisa Ruma, Section 427, Allotment 3, Hohola
P O Box 784 Vision City--WAIGANI 131 National Capital District, Papua New Guinea
Email: russell.woruba at ict.gov.pg
Landline: (675) 325 0412
Mobile: (675) 7601 8077