[SubPro-IRT] Topic 21: Reserved Names

Anne ICANN anneicanngnso at gmail.com
Tue Sep 26 19:29:26 UTC 2023

Thanks Michael,

Just a note that the list of names which may not be applied for could be
augmented depending on the outcome of the Name Collision Analysis Projects
and any Recommendations from the SSAC coming out of that which may be
adopted by the Board.  I can say more about this on the call but at the
moment, it's just a "placeholder".  The NCAP Study 2 report will likely say
something about the Sub Pro Implementation guidance to develop a "DO NOT
APPLY" list if possible.  We have a F2F meeting in DC next week and I
believe this will be one of the topics for finalizing the Study 2 language
for publication to the community.

Thank you,
Anne
Anne Aikman-Scalese