[SubPro-IRT] Upcoming SubPro IRT meetings schedule and cancellation of SubPro IRT Meeting #37

Next Round Policy Implementation NextRound_PolicyImplementation at icann.org
Wed Apr 10 09:00:23 UTC 2024

Dear all,

We would like to inform you that SubPro IRT Meeting #37, scheduled for Thursday, 11 April 2024, has been cancelled.

Please find below an overview of the upcoming meetings up to ICANN80.
We will not hold any meetings during an internal GDS meeting the week of 15 April and the CP summit in May.
For the time being, we have scheduled one meeting during prep week.

 #

Date

Time UTC

Wiki

37

11-Apr-24

14:00-15:00

cancelled

38

23-Apr-24

18:00-19:00

https://community.icann.org/x/WwEzEw

39

25-Apr-24

13:00-14:00

https://community.icann.org/x/YwEzEw

40

30-Apr-24

19:00-20:00

https://community.icann.org/x/e4BREw

41

14-May-24

13:00-14:00

https://community.icann.org/x/h4BREw

42

16-May-24

19:00-20:00

https://community.icann.org/x/kIBREw

43

21-May-24

20:00-21:00

https://community.icann.org/x/nYBREw

44

23-May-24

14:00-15:00

https://community.icann.org/x/poBREw

45

28-May-24

13:00-14:00

https://community.icann.org/x/roBREw

46

04-Jun-24

19:00-20:00

https://community.icann.org/x/t4BREw

Please note that this schedule is provisional. The calendar invites will be sent out this week.

We expect to hold three SubPro IRT meetings in Kigali; more information will be provided soon.

Best,
Renate