[SubPro-IRT] Topic 31: Objections - Quick Look Mechanism

Anne ICANN anneicanngnso at gmail.com
Thu Feb 15 19:34:24 UTC 2024

Thanks Elisa - just a note to everyone on the Sub Pro IRT that the
community consultation on the proposed Supplemental Recommendations for
non-adopted Final Report Recommendations is now scheduled for Wednesday in
San Juan - second session of the day I think.  (This was changed from
Thursday.)

The Small Team Plus has been working with the Board Sub Pro Caucus reps to
develop these Supplemental Recommendations.  Community input will be
considered before taking the draft Supplemental Recommendations to the GNSO
Council for approval to send to the ICANN Board.

Thank you,
Anne

Anne Aikman-Scalese
GNSO Councilor