[SubPro-IRT] Happy New Year/Cancellation

Lars Hoffmann lars.hoffmann at icann.org
Tue Jan 2 13:04:39 UTC 2024

Dear members of the SubPro IRT.

I would like to wish you all a very happy and healthy 2024. I hope you were able to take some time off – not just from ICANN – over the past few days and enjoyed the time with friends and family.

I am also reaching out to let you know that we will cancel the IRT meeting on 9 January.* This means, for now the next IRT meeting is the ASP sub team meeting on 16 January. We will keep you posted should there be any updates to the IRT agenda etc.

Please do not hesitate to reach out – on- or off-list.
Best wishes. Lars

*Please note that due to the nature of the calendar invite, we cannot cancel the invite in your outlook (or other calendar app of choice).