[SubPro-IRT] Review of RSP Handbook

Next Round Policy Implementation NextRound_PolicyImplementation at icann.org
Thu Jan 25 19:06:29 UTC 2024

Dear All,

We are pleased to share the draft of the RSP Handbook<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kJqv4sBvQtYgQmmh6CGmc8YbhrtCXaDa-xeqNSDEwLI/edit?usp=sharing>, which will be presented to the IRT on 8 February 2024, at 14:00-15-00 UTC. Included in the RSP Handbook are the RSP, IDN and Registry Service questions that were previously reviewed by the IRT RSP sub-track.

In addition to the RSP Handbook, we are also sharing the Terms of Use for the RSP Portal and Registry System Testing (RST) 2.0<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1X9Twh5BulrMH0Yapm0IksAwUlDWxlGCi9GagKX5iY3I/edit#heading=h.9djenzt88gf2>.

A PDF version of both documents can be found on the meeting Wiki page<https://community.icann.org/x/Z4PxDg>. The recordings of the IRT RSP sub-track meetings are posted here<https://community.icann.org/x/V4BME>.

We appreciate it if you can provide your comments directly in the Google Docs version of the RSP Handbook draft in the link above.

Best regards,
Elisa